Re: Re: Re: Re: One of the all time finest manes


Okay, calm down, I didn't say it was against the law....I was just asking for clarity of your comment.


For such a outlier fetish, the specifics of each person's desires and proclivities are myriad.


To each his own.


My point was, and I'll admit, not fully explored in that simple reply of mine, was just that as time passes, and you age, as we do, the interactions and attempts to maintain wood requires adjustments and accommodations, some would say compromises.


One I've experienced in tending to ONLY date those with long locks is that you are challenged to get your lover to agree to a maintenance schedule to maintain long and flowing hair. And, sometimes, you have to agree to let go in order to keep what you have.


Granted, all that might be a bit too honest and touchy-feely for a fetish site, too much actual living vs gawking, if so, apology for the side track into 'How To Keep A Long Hair Lover Over Time' diatribe.


Okay then, back to the thing that's the thing that's the thing...


- LoveItLong